Website Design & Development
Something is cooking Here
User Interface (UI) and User Experience Design (UX )
How do we create our Website Design & Development projects?
Ingenious Art follows strict UI (User Interface), UX (User Experience) including all coding to build our websites, making sure the user has an experience on your website.
- The goal of this interaction is to allow effective operation and control on your website
- The process of creating products that provide meaningful and personally relevant experiences.
Below you will see our condensed version of the procedure creating a well-structured website design & development using UI and UX design.
The Planning & Design Stages
- Requirements analysis
- Project agreement
- Site map
- Contracts that define roles, copyright and monetary points
- Gain admission to servers and build folder construction
- Define mandatory resources (stock photography, fonts, etc.)
- Wireframe and design elements planning
- Mock-ups based on requirements analysis
- Evaluation and approval phase
- Coding takes place
The Development & Launch Stages
At this stage Ingenious Art will develop the bulk of the programming work and dependent on the package you requested, it could be plain HTML5, CMS or eCommerce etc.
We keep referring constantly to the planning details as the full website takes shape. We do testing on a regular basis during the process
- Build development framework
- Develop and test special features
- Add content
- Test and verify links and functionality
We are at the launch phase and the site is ready for public viewing. This requires final refining of design features, deep testing of features and, most of all, a consideration of the user experience.
- Transfer to live server
Ingenious Art will try find mistakes rather than hearing complaints from the client or an end-user.
- Final cross-browser check (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Responsive on all devices)
- Please note we do not support IE. Important information – view the following link https://www.w3schools.com/browsers/
Please feel free to Contact Us for an obligation free quote!
Contact us to set-up an appointment for one of our consultants to come to your offices to discuss your requirements, prices to meet your budget or to find out how we can get your company online making you money!
Alternatively call 071 320 1082
Don’t forget to Subscribe to receive Specials, Promotions and Competitions!! You won’t be sorry.
It is our goal to respect the online privacy of visitors to Ingenious Art’s website. Personally identifiable information, like an e-mail address, telephone numbers or personal information is used primarily for the purpose of administering and executing existing information for member records and applications. We do not disclose any information to 3rd parties.