What is Brand identity and
why is it so important?
A brand identity is the appearance of your business. It embodies your company’s ethics, services, philosophies and temperament. It can generate loyalty from your clients and make your employees honoured to work for you.
Brand Identity can:
- Set you apart from your competitors.
- Improve brand mindfulness.
- Signify the brand promise.
- Establish synergy throughout all communication methods.
- Encourage your employers.
- Create active buyers.
Strong Brand Identity leads to:
- Brand devotion and trust.
- Brand preference.
- High credibility.
- Good monetary returns.
What we do to create your brand?
When it comes to creating your brand identity, these are following devices we consider:
- Logo: The symbol of your business.
- A tagline: This defines your business to your audience.
- Website: Showcase what you are offering – “The new business card”
- Stationery: All stationary which includes business cards, letterheads, e-mail signatures, envelopes, invoice and compliment slips, quotes and estimates, letters of recommendation, thanks and apology, and more.
Remembering that we are trying to live in a paperless environment and most of the stationary should be converted to digital.
- Marketing materials: Catalogues, promotional items, corporate clothing & gifts, flyers, ePublications, etc.
- Products and packaging: What you’re selling and what packaging it comes in.
- Signage: Indoor and outdoor signage at your offices, external/public signage, vehicle branding, etc.
- Online marketing: We create Social Media pages, Mailchimp e-mail marketing through newsletters, promotions, specials and this is an important factor in Brand I.D especially in our technological world.
Have you created your Brand Identity for the graphic designers, web developers, signage companies, promotional houses to follow the correct methodology to brand your product or establishment?
Please contact us to arrange a meeting to discuss your Brand Identity.
Call Garth on 071 320 1082 to make an appointment or visit our CONTACT PAGE and fill out the contact form. We are here to help you brand and market your business!!
Don’t forget to Subscribe to receive Specials, Promotions and Competitions!! You won’t be sorry.
It is our goal to respect the online privacy of visitors to Ingenious Art’s website. Personally identifiable information, like an e-mail address, telephone numbers or personal information is used primarily for the purpose of administering and executing existing information for member records and applications. We do not disclose any information to 3rd parties.