Who is Ingenious Art?
Let's view a little history about who we are?
Director of Ingenious Art Garth Mc Kenzie, studied Interior and Graphic Design at Technikon Witwatersrand (Now UJ) and completed the course in 1999.
The path that followed
- After completing his studies, Garth traveled for 2 years in and around Europe & Africa working his way through.
- On returning from his travels Garth worked as a full time Graphic Designer for two years getting experience in the advertising, marketing and promotions industry.
- Garth decided to freelance and created “Ingenious Art” servicing various well established and start-up businesses for a period of 10 years.
Ingenious Art started procuring more clients and grew as a business. Most of the clients and new clients were looking for an established cost effective medium size “below the line advertising agency”.
Garth then created “Ingenious Signs” – a company focusing on Corporate Indoor and Outdoor signage. This way we could contest with other agencies by giving our clients affordable corporate signage which was not outsourced.
We now had the right ingredients all mixed up attractively in one bowl… and of course the capability to service our clients.
Time is imperative now days…our clients could concentrate on their businesses and had no need to run around looking for different suppliers to brand or market their company.
your 'below-the-line' agency
Our know-how includes:
- Web Developing and Design
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization),
- Google Ad Words
- We hold great buying power for Corporate Gifts & Clothing and this makes us extremely competitive in the market.
Ingenious Art is not a large corporate advertising agency and we enjoy working hand in hand with our clients to give them a feeling of “you are special” and building a professional friendly working relationship with you.
Programs we work in to create your designs
Adobe Photoshop 95%
Adobe Illustrator 92%
Adobe Dreamweaver 96%
Corel Draw 91%
HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 92%
Don’t forget to Subscribe to receive Specials, Promotions and Competitions!! You won’t be sorry.
It is our goal to respect the online privacy of visitors to Ingenious Art’s website. Personally identifiable information, like an e-mail address, telephone numbers or personal information is used primarily for the purpose of administering and executing existing information for member records and applications. We do not disclose any information to 3rd parties.